Employing the latest in advanced technologies, our maintenance services combine strategic management processes, predictive/preventive building maintenance, and capital planning to enable practical and effective asset management partnerships.
With our full-service industrial process maintenance agreement, we’ll take over complete and total responsibility for the engineering, planning, and executing of your plant’s maintenance tasks.
By bringing together world-class building and process maintenance and reliability methodologies, parts and logistics management, online tools, and domain expertise, YASHI ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION full-service contract package increases asset effectiveness while keeping tight control of costs.
In addition, each contract is measured against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) developed collaboratively.
Our plant maintenance capabilities include:
- Project management
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
- Inventory control
- Subcontractor management
- Instrumentation and controls
- Electrical services
- Equipment assembly and maintenance
- Scaffolding and shoring
- Structural steel construction/replacement
- Consolidated contracts
We can provide a maintenance solution for many types of craft labor, including:
- Mechanical piping and pipefitting
- Industrial welding and welding in all processes (including alloy and R-stamp welding)
- Sheet metal design fabrication and installation
- Industrial electrical services
- Controls systems